Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Don't left life ruffle your feathers - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday November 12, 2019

Hello.. I have a card to share using the 
New Release image. Check out the design teams
 creations over at Catch the bug


This image is AKV turkey.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used a Spellbinder die. I found this piece of designer paper for the base and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I used a corner chomper for the decorative edges. I added a twine bow and some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.
Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #607 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Nov.
Crafty animals #32 - Nov.
Digi choosday wk. 46 - anything goes



8 comments:

Furrbster said...

Brilliant - such a fun card,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie your card is great because that sentiment is so true. Love your coloring an the even your ground is awesome.

Ela said...

I love that image, and the sentiment so speaks to me this week. I am feeling pretty ruffled.
Hugs
Ela

*Vicki* said...

Tee hee! That bird is just too cute!! Fabulous coloring and fun sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is very fun! I love how you colored the ground in. Great card!

Sue said...

Great card Billie and thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Chooseday hugs sue x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this turkey!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lisa J said...

Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT