Sunday, November 17, 2019

THANKS - Always Fun challenge #137

Monday November 18, 2019

Hello.. It's time for another challenge at
Our theme this week is THANK YOU
 So I was digging through my scraps and found this awesome Quick Quote scrap. So I let it do the work for me.. Love cards like that.. I found this gray scrap also from QQ so using My favorite things THANKS die I cut it out three times and layered them. I then heat embossed in white the Stampin up sentiments. I fussy cut around it and added this with some foam dots. I added the designer paper to a piece of card stock.. I went over the THANKS with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 412-413 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Nov.
Simon Wednesday - thank you / Thanksgiving
QKR stampede #372 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - all things bright and beautiful
Lil patch of crafty friends #118 - anything goes

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Gorgeous card Billie. Love that background DSP and the grey die cuts work perfectly.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just love it when I can find a scrap and ideas start popping in my head. Love your card. The THANKS looks like felt. Simple, yet great card!!!

Monika Reeck said...

that THANKS in grey woooww
I never think it can make this BG looks so elegant
great grey big sentiment you added Billie
lovely rose BG too
feminin card with Grey (I never think of using grey paper as sentiment for rose Image LOL)
hugs
Monika

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin :)
Wendy xx

KathyA. said...

Love the DP you built this card upon. It is amazing. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]