Friday, June 14, 2019

You make me feel like - Do - Al (l) creative #30

Saturday June 15,  2019
 
Welcome back to mid - month reminder..
 
Our theme is Lift card..
See my card below for the details on what a Lift card is..
 

This is the front of my card.. I chose some My minds eye dot paper. Then I used Marianne tag die and cut three tags out of black card stock. I went over the tags with Oxide ink. For the front tag I used silver glitter washi tape for the sides. I then used Taylored Expressions butterfly dies and scraps and cut out two. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment and added half pearls.

for the lift part of the card on the inside I heat embossed the leaves and butterflies from Simon Says. I then used a white gel pen and added dots. I used Stampin up silver cording and tied a bow.
For the reveal part of the tag I heat embossed the SS sentiment and two set's leaves. You can't see the one on the upper right. Before I adhered the tag down I added some scraps then added the tags.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - June
Everybody art #449 - anything goes
The sisterhood - 3 b's - birds/bees/butterflies
Daring cardmakers - come fly with me


3 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous embossing of the butterflies, the added dots really make a difference too :D I adore "Mind's eye" papers and especially their shabby spots :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Svenja said...

These are lovely!

Darlene said...

Both projects are just beautiful Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!