Friday, June 07, 2019

Over the hill? - Colour Crazy Challenge #22

Friday June 7, 2019
 
Happy Summer!!!! for us in the USA.. it's not officially summer but close enough in my book..
Today I have a card to share that I made for the
Our themes are always ANYTHING GOES
 

Our sponsor is Bugaboo..
 I am using the image Stella over the hill?.. What better way to spend a nice summer day... but sitting on a rock and contemplating life.. I colored her with copics and used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I cut the image down and added it to My favorite things black and white dot designer paper. I fussy cut the sentiment that comes with the image and used Paper pretties happy birthday sentiment.

Challenges:
Creative fingers #165 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - June
Use your stuff #361 - summer fun
Crafting by design - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #585 - anything goes

2 comments:

missgailly said...

Love the image and sentiment. Too fipunny! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

*Vicki* said...

Tee hee!! This is just too cute!! I love your coloring and image! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)