Friday, June 28, 2019

I'm nuts about my wife! - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday June 28, 2019
 
Hi.. It's Friday so Bugaboo Store has a Free Friday
image for you..
Check out the design teams creations
 
 
This is the fun image called Nuts about couple.. There are two sentiments.  The one I used and the other is "I'm nuts about my husband".. I figured there are not enough fun cards for hubbies to give their wives so I went with wife sentiment. I colored the image with copics. I went over the flowers and band on his hat with Nuvo glitter pen. I then used Lil inker stitch die. I added this to a piece of designer paper. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo silver dots to the centers.
 
 Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - June
A bit more time to craft #94 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #100 - cas
A gem of a challenge wk. 12 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Pin-spirational #241 - love is in the air
Shopping our stash weekly #398 - you're so punny
Color throwdown - #549 - colors
The sisterhood of crafters - any occasions




13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is gorgeous with the coloring of your nutty couple. Love the clear sequins.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Gina said...

Aaaw hahaha....my hubby would say I make him "nuts" too lol. Such a sweet card :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Trina P. said...

Cute and fun. x

Darlene said...

LOL ... Oh Billie this is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Sandy said...

Super cute! That sprinkling of sequins really makes this festive. Thanks for linking up at PINspiratonal Challenge. Sandy/DT

Furrbster said...

This is a great card,

Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Maria Rodriguez. said...

That's just about the most perfect thing you can say about your better half, love the sweet peanut couple.
Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Monika Reeck said...

toooo cuutee
love this cute Image Billie
and I think this is a winner card
Cute cute cute
hugs
Monika

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card!! I love it! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love this card, Billie, and I love the sentiment. amazing job as usual. Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,