Tuesday, May 21, 2019

You're tie-rrific - Bugaboo stamps New Release

Tuesday May 21, 2019
 
Hello. It's time for a new image over at the Bugaboo store..
Check out the fun creations over at
Catch the bug using this image..
 
 
This is Nuts about my dad.. There is a sentiment that comes with this image but I chose not to use it.. I thought since he has a tie on I would use the Sugar Pea design sentiment along with the Fathers day from that SPD set and heat embossed.. I colored the images with copics. I used My Favorite Things stitch die and tied a piece of Jillibean twine around the card. I adhered this to a piece of scrap designer paper.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #215 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #37 - ribbon
A bit more time to craft #92 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - celebrate family


5 comments:

Lola said...

LOL, I like your additional sentiment with this card. Such a great guy card and colors.

Shona Hamill said...

I love this colourful card, it's perfect for Father's Day. Hugs, Shona xx

Lisa said...

what a super fun card Billie, these guys are too cute! love the adorable ribbon you added! Thanks for playing along on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that is so sweet!! I love it!! It's so perfect for our 'family' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

Renate said...

The image is very funny. The text fits perfectly.
Thank you for sharing this cheerful card at our challenge. Good luck in the draw. I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)