Saturday, May 18, 2019

Catch the bug Bingo Saturday

Saturday May 18, 2019
 
Welcome to a new challenge over at Catch the bug..
Our theme this Saturday is BINGO
 

 
I chose the bottom row.. Washi Tape / Orange / Embossing..  I started with taking the background orange card stock and some white Dylusions spray and gave it a quick spray. I dried it then ran the card stock through an embossing folder. Large dots. I then took the Bugaboo image flower/ladybug love. I colored the image with copics and adhered this to the card stock. Then I took two different Washi tapes and added to the card. I went over the flower center and heart with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I wanted to add a sentiment but wasn't sure where or what so left it as the two ladybugs loved each other so great for different occasions.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #215 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #92 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #282 - anything goes
Just us girls #488 - photo



4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Billie, I love those cute little lady bugs, and you colored the flowers beautifully
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

Monika Reeck said...

sweet Image
they love each other
and your coloring wooow
stunning
Love this
hugs
Monika

Maria said...

What super fun flowers I just love them. And I love the way you used the washi tape! Thanks so much for much for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls.