Friday, May 24, 2019

I just hugged you in my thoughts - Crafty Catz #463

Friday May 24, 2019
 
Hello.. Today over at Crafty Catz #463
we have a new challenge
 
Our theme is Monochromatic
 
 
The sponsor for this challenge is Morgan's Artworld



                                       Prize  3 images that the design team uses
Morgan’s Artworld Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/163615714504851/

Morgan’s Artworld Challenge Blog
 
 
 
 I am using the image called Sweet KC.  I started by using My minds eye designer paper and used Lil inker background die and added this over the designer paper. I then colored the image with copics and fussy cut her out. I stamped the My favorite things sentiment and added this then using foam dots added the image so she's standing on the sentiment. I added some decorative hearts.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #215 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #92 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 21 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #432 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #98  - monochromatic

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely monochrome card Billie great colour choice. Have a good week

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful monochrome card. That image is just so adorable.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card in green tones, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

Super card and I'm glad you chose green like me. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe Tant DT x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Billie, The image is so cute and love the sentiment they are so great together, have a great week xx

Sue Crease said...

Ooh this is so adorable and I just love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday this week.