Tuesday, February 26, 2019

You are fantastic - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday February 26, 2019
 
Hello.. it's Tuesday so at Bugaboo it's new Release day. 
 Check out the fun creations over at Catch the bug..
 


This image is called Deacon Sitter..  I used Echo park designer paper and laid out the background. I then cut the bottom half of the card stock away so I could have the image sit. I used My favorite things circle die and cut the top half off.. I colored the image with copics and added him to the card. I added some Wink of Stella. I used the My favorite things die and sentiment and added to the bottom half. I finished with some sequins.
Challenges:
Shopping our stash #389 - make your mark
Jo's scrap shack #270 - anything goes
QKR stampede #336 - anything goes
Creative fingers #158 - anything goes
Inkspirational #181 - use your stash
Artistic inspirations #212 - anything goes/opt. love it up


7 comments:

Lisa said...

He's so cute!! I love how you colored him and placed him on the card!! His hair is so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie fab image

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is gorgeous. This looks incredible with the sequins.

Sherri said...

This is fabulous! Love the cute image and great design! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Image and love your DP too
fit together with the Image coloring
sweet Card Billie
see you around :)
hugs
Monika

ike said...

Wonderful card - I love the cute little image and your colouring rocks ! :-)
Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.
IKE x
Artistic Inspirations DT
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

cm said...

Awww...so adorable! Fabulous gem to discover in the INK gallery!
~carol