Friday, February 01, 2019

I heart U - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday February 1, 2019
 
It's February already.. I don't know about where you live but Washington state has been quite warm this winter. Usually we get at least a dusting of snow and cold weather but we've been mainly in the 40s and even few days in the 60s.. So weird. I almost expect to see palm trees growing here vs. evergreens..
 
Well today Bugaboo has a Free Friday image.
Check out the design teams creations using the free image over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is the fun Free Friday image.. I (heart) U bear.  I colored the image with copics and then used My favorite thing stitch die. I found a pretty pink card stock so ran it through an embossing folder. I then used Tech. Tues string of hearts dies and added them to the card. I went over the hearts with Wink of Stella. Perfect and just in time for Valentines.

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #133 - I heart you
My time to craft #389 - all you need is love
Inkspirational #179 - photo
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Everybody art #439 - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #405 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - animals
Cute card Thursday #567 - Valentine's

9 comments:

ike said...

A super cute card.
It's wet and windy here in Greece but not too cold :-)
Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
IKE x
AI DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring on your bear. That embossing is great along with the die cuts.

Monika Reeck said...

I love this cuuutee Teddy Image
and I love that heart dies so sweet in Pink
and lovely Embossing Folder you added
cute Card my friend
hugs
Monika

Trina P. said...

So fun and adorable. Made me smile. x

Sharon said...

Cute card!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCT this week x

Larelyn said...

Awww, so darn cute. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! This is such a cute little bear and I love that heart die cut banner you used with the embossed pink background. Very sweet. Thanks so much for joining my 'I Heart You' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

cm said...

Oh myyyy...your little bear has captured my heart! What a cutie! So delighted you shared your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol