Sunday, February 24, 2019

Cheers to you

Sunday February 24, 2019
 

 
 I love the fun crazy birds and thought this fun bird has a royal look to her so I set a European scene background using various stamps and embossed them. I did the Ranger ink paper smooshing to get the background colors. I then colored the bird with water color Kuretake paints. I used an EK punch for the crown and Nuvo drops for the crown jewels.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 374 - 375 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - powder - embossing powder
Everybody art #441 - animal
Papercraft challenge #31 - all critters
Jo's scrap shack #270 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #472 - pet
Inkspirational #181 - use your stash



11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh wooowww
1. I love te Background adorable stamped Image in White and the Color of your BG is fabulous
2. the bird makes me smile hihi with the Crown
lovely Beautiful Card Billie
I see a winner here
hugs
Monika
PS: see you around I make much Cards hihi

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the background and the adorable bird!! Gorgeous colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Love the crazy bird and embossed images in the background
Carol x

Cath Wilson said...

I love those birds and this one looks even better with the addition of the crown you've given him - excellent :-) Great colours here, too.
Thanks for sharing your art with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Cath x

Meggymay said...

A fabulous background for your regal and cute bird image. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays
Yvonne

froebelsternchen said...

Such a beautiful card! Wonderful created! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday! Happy week! oxo Susi

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How absolutely adorable, Billie. I like how you smooshed the background and embossed the elements. Of course, your very regal bird deserves to wear that crown. It's a stunning entry for this fortnight's challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a great card with the crazy bird. Love your background.

Rosie said...

Very beautiful, love it

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous. Love the background you have made. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Nonni said...

Very fun and artsy card! I love the colorful look and all the techniques you used. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and I hope to see you playing along in our new photo inspiration challenge as well!