Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wherever you go be KIND - Pause Dream Enjoy #22

Wednesday May 30, 2018
 
Are you getting excited that Summer is just around the corner if you're in this lucky part of the world?? I hope you have a great summer and if you're going on a vacation I hope it's an awesome one. If it's winter where you are.. I am sorry... unless you like cold wet winters. Sure there are those that love skiing and other winter sports. I hope it's an awesome one for you too. 
So the Orange team is back with a fun challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy #22.. the theme is FLOWERS
 
 
For my card I used the Simon Says kit of the month stamp from last year.. I used silver embossing powder and heat set. I then used H2O paints to color in the design. I took a scrap of water color paper that I colored quite awhile ago and heat embossed the Honey Bee sentiment in white. I took some silver washi tape and added to the black card stock. I took a dark purple piece of card stock an ran it through an embossing folder then put the card together. In real life it's very pretty. I don't know how it comes across on your computer. I hope its inspired you to create a flower card.

Challenges:
Everybody art #426 - for friends only
Word art Wednesday wk. 336-337 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #201 - anything goes
City crafters wk. 414 - flowers
Crafty gals corner #166 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Use your stuff #313 - washi tape

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers on black.

Marge said...

Beautiful card, Billie!This stamp set is one of my favorite SSS products and you've used it beautifully. Love the silk washi tape, vivid colors of H2o2 ink and embossed lines. So charming.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


Marge ××

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! Love the silver embossing - it looks so good on the black background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! -Lori DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the embossed flowers and sentiment---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

missgailly said...

Gorgeous card and love the colouring with the silver embossing. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

Marina said...

Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB.