Friday, May 25, 2018

Happy Birthday - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 25, 2018
 
Welcome to another Friday at Catch the bug
and Bugaboo Free Friday..
 
 
This cute image is called CB Monkey.. I found some awesome designer paper for the background so I used a My favorite things oval die so that it wouldn't take up too much space and the dp would show up. I colored the image with copics and stamped the happy birthday.. I added some Doodlebug dots.

Challenges:

Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes
Everybody art #426 - for friends only
Crafty creations #367 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 336-337 - anything goes
As you like it - flora or fauna (love animals (fauna) and how you can pose them on a card with fun papers. They make the cutest cards


3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! It make me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Elaine Stark said...

A cute card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Seija said...

Oh realy, it's a so cute Little monkey. Wonderful Card! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi DT