Friday, May 04, 2018

What is meant to be - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 4, 2018
 
Well today it's Free Friday at Bugaboo and you can see the awesome creations that the design team
created over at Catch the bug
 
 
This image is called "Meant to be"..  I used a My favorite things die to cut the image out. I used a few copics to color the image. I added the image to the blue embossed background. This is a fun easy card to create.
Challenges:
Everybody art #424 - flowers
Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes 
Make my Monday #70 - embossing (background)
Simon Wednesday - animal magic
Fab n funky #392 - embossing (blue-emb. folder)
Cute card Thursday #528 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #401 - anything goes/opt. women celebration

 
  

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the sentiment and the pretty potted flowers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a beautiful sentiment. It looks wonderful with the embossed paper.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous sentiment and image. Love those bugaboo quotes. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'Embossing' challenge. Love what you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Tangii said...

Very cute! Great sentiment and I fun colors. Thanks for playing along with 4 crafty chicks, hope to see you again.

ankitag612 said...

Such a cute CAS card, Billie! I love the polka panel on which you placed the colored panel. And that sentiment, perfect to make anyone's day! Super sweet card. Thank you for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! - Ankita xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT