Wednesday, March 30, 2016

On your birthday - Aud Sentiments #152 - our 6th Birthday

Thursday March 31 - April 12, 2016

Our 6th BIRTHDAY.. at Aud Sentiments #152 where the theme is BIRTHDAY


We don't have a sponsor for these two weeks and I am liking this.. I do love when there are sponsors but I have so many acrylic/rubber stamps and they are just sitting there being ignored because the sponsors are pretty much all digi's. So it's with great pleasure to be able to actually ink a stamp up.. I am using Art Impressions rubber stamp images and sentiment. I laugh when I see their awesome images and quirky sentiments. You really cant see it but there are stickles all over the flames so it's quite sparkly ... I used my awesome ribbon again and added some small sequins and it's done. This card is a little bigger than my usual A2 cards.  I like it but I will most likely give this to someone in person vs. mailing.. Oh I could make an envelope using the we are memory keeper envelope maker I have.. what a thought.. lol ... I hope you find time within the next couple of weeks to play along at Aud Sentiments for our birthday challenge.


Challenges:
Crazy 4 challenges #329 - purple day add some purple
The ribbon girls - use any image
Simply create too #105 - be funny
Crafty sentiments designs - anything goes
Shopping our stash #245 - something for the big or biggest boy
Creative inspirations #248 - anything goes / opt. sketch
Penny's paper-crafty #271 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #65 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #224-225 - anything goes
4 Crafty chicks #292 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #17 - come dancing

recipe: art impressions image/sentiment, club scrap base, ribbon, copics, stickles, sequins




16 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Hi Billie,
Funny image on your card :) I like it!
Have a nice day,
Eunice

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A FABULOUS CARD AND IMAGE Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely colourful fun card. Elaine

Monika Reeck said...

hihihi the image so funny Billie
makes me smile and again adorable coloring and nice ribbon added
lovely card my friend
now try to catch up
hugs
Monika

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT with your fab card, perfect for our theme. xxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous fun card! I love the image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Donna said...

Ha ha ha ha I am not sure which I love more the image or the sentiment! Both are fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "For the Biggest Boys" challenge!

Patricia Alvarez said...

Hi Billie!! I love your card! The sentiment is too funny. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Hugs, Patricia

Sue B said...

This is a wonderful card… such a fab image and sentiment! and so perfect for our 'come dancing' themed challenge!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT!
Hugs, Sue B xx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight :) xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Great image and sentiment! Love the colors too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- 4CC DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Lilian said...

This is funny!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Michelle said...

LOL......LOVE IT!! Great job :)

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!
Hope to see you back again soon :)

Lena said...

Such a cute and fun card - perfect for a fun birthday! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs ~ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations