Tuesday, March 01, 2016

I'll rise... but I refuse to shine - Inspiration Destination #75

Wednesday March 2, 2016



Our sponsor for this card is Rick St. dennis


This is my card using the image Morning Goddess Deb - I hate Mr. alarm clock. I cant wait till I retire so I don't have to use him. Just wake up when my body is ready.. I now feel like Morning Goddess Deb.. LOL
I have this great sentiment from Art Impressions and I just had to use it with this great image. I love Rick St. dennis images. It was hard to choose which one to use but this one won I am glad I chose to use her... I hope you find time to play along and at Inspiration Destination.. and check out the awesome images at Rick St. dennis.


Challenges:
PDE linky party #112 - anything goes
Wags n whiskers #172 - furry friends
Simply paper craft #24- anything goes
Suzy bee's bloomin #119 - anything goes / twist fancy
613 Ave. create #165 -anything goes/opt. pearls/lace
Cre8tive hands friends #1 - use a digi
Word art Wednesday #221 - anything goes
Craft your passion #301 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #101 - anything goes
Stamp and fun #273 - embossing
Ooh la la #199 - add a sentiment
Melonheadz friends - add an animal
Penny's paper crafty #267 - feathers or fur
Crafting by designs - anything goes
A bit more time #15 - anything goes

recipe: image/rick st. dennis, recollection base, embossing folder, su green, art impressions sentiment, copics, club scrap scraps, lil inkr stitch die,




11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Billie love the image and wonderful colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

I have this image Billie, always makes me smile. Great card. xx

Sheila H said...

Great coloring! The image and sentiment are a great match. Thanks for paying us a visit at 613 Avenue Create c

Janis Lewis said...

She is not happy. LOL Great card. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

JanR said...

Haha, fun sentiment! Great card too! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Janice said...

Great colouring of that somewhat grumpy lady - think she would have been better staying in bed for an hour or two more! Thanks for joining us at OLL. Jx

Unknown said...

Hi Billie, well you certainly have done a fabulous job on this image, she is wonderfully coloured and the sentiment is perfect. Great card design. Thank you for sharing it with us in our challenge at Ooh La La and hopefully we will see you again. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Ardilla said...

This is a fun card!
I also don't like alarm clocks :(
Thanks for joining at Cre8tive Hands Friends challenge.
Ardilla

Jean said...

Oh wow what a brilliant card, such a fun image, do they do one for a man!! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Jean xx

applejack cards by sue said...

I do love this image of Rick's great fun. Looks fantastic.Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

Monika Reeck said...

wooow that hair color is so real love it and she is so angry lady I can see at her face hmmm
nice coloring with blue green and grey at her and cute cat beside her lovely embossed paper too
beautifully made as always Billie