Saturday, March 19, 2016

I am on a new design team.. Creative with Stamps

Saturday March 19, 2016

Just wanted to get the word out that I am on a new design team at Creative with Stamps. You have heard me talk about Monika Reeck (Creative with Monika).. well her friend Lilian (The leaf studio)  started a new card challenge blog.
This is a brand new challenge blog (cards only) that will start April 1, 2016.. It will be for the whole month. The first of each month with a new theme each month.


Grab the badge and get the word out on your blog if you'd please..

I sure hope you check out the challenge blog.. follow us and subscribe to us so you are on top of all that is happening.   It's going to be a fun challenge blog.. I'm excited..




2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Billie, good to meet you! Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

I am happy you like to join with us Billie
yaayy
and cant wait for the 1st of April (my month of my bday yaay again) Billie thanks for join me and Lilian...it will be fun with you :)