Wednesday October 26, 2011
Boy there are a lot of Halloween challenges out there - be it theme, colors -purple, green, orange and black and then there are the anything goes challenges and I put this one on a sketch challenge.. So this card is for 10- challenges and it could climb.. I have not checked out all of the sites I love to play in.
Another darling Catch the bug --Boo halloween digi image. papers from recollection, mft die, su die, ranger ink, embossing folder, copics
1) stamp with fun sketch http://stampwithfun.blogspot.com/
2) paper pretties monday #12 http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/
3) flutter by wednesday #77 http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/
4) stampin' royalty #95 http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/
5) paper shelter #37 http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/
6) inky impression #30 http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/
7) simon says http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
8) top tip tuesday with a tip: http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
TIP: when you use your dies keep the negative part of the die as you can get some unusual cuts.. I used the negative part of the die from the fence (I had cut the fence in orange then did not like it so cut it green) I used the orange negative part on the left side of my card off polka dots.