Friday, October 14, 2011
Friday October 14, 2011 Free image at Catch the bug http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/
OH my how cute is this little "brats" girl from Catch the bug She is free, now you got to love that. Head over and download her save her to a folder and you can get a free zip download program which is super easy to use and then you have this darling image to work with. copy and paste her into a blank page like word, size her and print her out and make a darling card. There are directions on Catch the bug what to do and Utube is great on what to do.(this is for any newby's who have never used digis) I thought she was too cute to make to scarey so I just let the background paper give the look. She is so cute.
This card is also for the challenges at
1) Card Makin Mamas - Halloween http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/
2) Stamp Royalty - fall http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/
3) Stamps R US - fall http://www.stampsruschallenges.blogspot.com/
4) Simon Says -goth/halloween http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
5) Top Tip Tues - using background paper http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
TIP: When using an image for a card try to give it a base, for this little girl so she did not look like she was just floating on the page I gave her a little base using a scrap of paper and a punch to go with the theme. This way she looks anchored.
paper: recollections, su ... image: bugaboo brats halloween.. accessories: copics, half pearls, ms punch