Saturday October 29, 2011
Catch the bug challenge using the photo on their blog as inspiration http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/
This little image is witch in the kid section of their store - she is a digi and so cute.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
1) if the shoe fits -halloween #94 http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/
2) for fun - halloween http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/
3) sisterhood of crafters - halloween http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/
4) paper penny #65 halloween http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/
5) stampin royalty - halloween http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/
6) top tip tuesday with a TIP http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
7) Frosted Designs - http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
TIP: when you cut out the image going close to the black line of the image you will always have a little white showing.. Take a black marker and go around the outline of the image so that it covers the white then it looks like you have a closer cut.. cleans it up really nice. On this one I did that but also glued her to the black background and cut around that so it's hard to see but the darker black is the cut image.
paper: recollection.. stamp: witch bugaboo/catch the bug.. accessories: stickers -boo, copics