Monday, August 10, 2026

Make my Monday #284 - sorry I was crabby

Monday August 10, 2026

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at


Theme: Board walk - games/food/beach/ice cream


This was another fun card to create.. Again Stampin Up products.. I stamped the bubbles on the blue background card stock, added designer papers and added the colored with ink crabs.. I like their claws are intertwined..  Fun sentiment.. 

Challenges:
Crafy animals #108 - anything animals
Critter crazy #113 - anything animals







 

2 comments:

ClaireB said...

What a fun card, you don't see crabs on cards very often! Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge this month Claire DT

Barb Finnical said...

Billie, this is such a fun card! You did a great job combining the stamps and the patterned paper. I love that the crabs are intertwined too. So cute and clever. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)