Wednesday August 12, 2026
Hello all
We have a new challenge over at
Theme: ATG / Summer vibes
I was going through my dies and found this strip die from Simon Says and thought gee I've had it forever and don't think I have ever used it. Never... so I thought now is the time. I laid it down and cut and backed the white behind it. Then die cut the flowers from Stampin up and used Ranger ink to add some colors. I added the SS sentiment and added a little brush of Ranger to it and added. I sprinkled some Perfect pearls.
Beautiful blossoms #43 = atg flowers


1 comment:
The die cut strip really adds interest and it's a perfect backdrop for those pretty daisies! Amazing what we find when we "shop our stash". We're delighted you've joined us and shared your lovely card at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Post a Comment