Friday, January 12, 2024

Crafty Catz #663 - Life is better

Friday January 12, 2024

Hello

We are now a challenge that runs every two weeks. 
It gives you plenty of time to enter cards. 


Theme: Anything goes / No designer paper


Our sponsor:



I used the image Spring bike ride. I colored with copics and used Ranger ink for the sky and ground. I stamped the Stampin up sentiment. He looks like he's out for a fun ride with his friend the doggie. 


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - cute critters
Daisy chain #81 - no designer paper
Love to scrap #165 - anything goes

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Billie and yes he does looks like they are having fun

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card Billie and lovely colouring …love this image

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)