Friday, January 26, 2024

Alphabet - V - be good and if you can't

 Friday January 26, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at
Our letter is
V
for vogue/fashion



I used stamps from The rubber cafe.. I stamped and using a My favorite things die cut it out and added a piece of lace to the My Minds Eye designer paper and added the image. Love the sentiment. This is always a fun image and don't use it enough. 

.

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - add some texture
Krafty chicks #700 - all occasions 




1 comment:

cheiro urgia said...

What a wonderful fashion-inspired card, I've been admiring it long before it went public on the Alphabet challenge site. I like the combination of yellow and black, such a bold colour combo. The vintage image of a corset is a wonderful motif, representing centuries of fashion. I like how you combined it with a lace that adds to the vintage feeling. Perfect sentiment, too.

Hugs, Veronika