Sunday, August 19, 2018

I'm singing your praises - Always Fun Challenges #72

Monday August 20, 2018
 
Hello and welcome back to another fun challenge at
Our theme is TAGS
 
 A few weeks back I was making a tag and using Dylusion sprays and so I thought why not spray a few more.. After all I had all of the sprays out, tags and lots of paper towels. It can be messy..
So this is the other piece I did.  I used some painters tape and then sprayed then removed the tape and sprayed some more.. So that is how I got the different areas. I used some thin washi tape to divide the areas for this tag. I had some of these fun images from My favorite things that I painted with my Mission paints months ago.. many months ago.. I thought they worked out good for the tag and went with the colors. I chose this fun sentiment also from MFT and heat embossed it. I added a brad to the hole area and then some acrylic dots from Quick Quote.
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 348-349 - anything goes
Creatalicious #145 - anything goes /opt. no sq. rect.
Creative craft cottage #110 - no pattern papers
A bit more time to craft #74 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #247 - anything goes 
QKR #309 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #122 - anything goes
Use your stuff #326 - mood board

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors and the adorable bird!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lia said...

So colourful and bright. Very nice card,
Lia DT S4F

Sherri said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the way you used the washi tape to create your lines. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Tammy L said...

Love this tag! Great techniques! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

KathyA. said...

What a great tag. That cute little bird fits beautifully with the sentiment you've included. Thanks for sharing your creation at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy

Sherry said...

Great Tag .. Love The Colors..Thanxx For Sharing With us This Week At Jo's Scrapshack.
Sherry Lynn
Dt

Shylaashree said...

Such a wonderful colouring and you have created a beautiful tag. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

Michelle B. said...

I love your creativity, fab use of techniques too! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Melanie said...

A wonderful tag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional no square or rectangle card” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…