Friday, August 24, 2018

I'm jumping through hoops - Colour crazy challenge

Friday August 24, 2018
 
Welcome back to another fun challenge at
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES
 
Remember you need to color your project. No pre colored images.
 
 
Polkadoodles is our sponsor this week


This is the fun image called Basketball little dude.. He is so cute. I started with fussy cutting the image out so I knew how much of the card front he would take up. I then found some fun masculine looking designer papers. I colored the little dudes levis with copics  in a blue jean color and using Copic -0 colorless blender I poured some of the liquid on a scrap piece of levi material then I laid it on the little boys pants. When I remove it .. it looks like he has levis on..   cool huh.. I finished coloring the rest of the image with copics. I added some white gel pen to his cheeks. I added him to the card front with foam tape. I used Stampin up stitch circle die and then used Quick Quote chalk ink to distress the edge. I also added this with foam tape. I added some bling dots from Close to my heart.
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 348-349 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #74 - anything goes
Double trouble #8 - summer birthday
Creative moments #151 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #394 - anything goes

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable little boy image and great coloring. Love that you shared the levi technique...I have my little swatch in with my copics as well as a washcloth swatch which is nice for animal fur and/or grass, and as noted you just have to remember to do it before coloring the rest of the image. Thanks again for sharing your birthday card with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE.

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

Melanie R said...


Oh, my, I love this card! The texturizing of the denim is perfect and your image is so cute. I have two young grand-nephews and may have to CASE this card for one of them! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge.

Helma said...

Cute card.I love it.Thanks for joining our challenge. Greetings Helma DT Creative moments