Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Congratulations card #1

Wednesday August 10, 2016
 
Well since we are on vacation at Catch the bug I have had some ... very little .. but some time to make some cards.  A co-worker wanted some of my Congratulations /wedding cards. She ordered some last year and loved them and got raves from people who saw them.. She only wanted 3 but I was pulling papers and said OH I love these... OH I LOVE these... Oh and Oh an so on so ends up I will make 4 when I am done.. or will I find more papers????. I will post separate cards over the next few days as I make them.. I have a feeling she will take all 4 of them.. if not I know I can sell it elsewhere or use it for someone..
This is the first one. I used scrap of designer paper, the black strip has been put through an embossing folder. The leaves are Stampin Up and the flower is my favorite of all times from My Favorite things. The sentiment is from Simon Says. I used my mini stamper thingy and loved that I could go over the sentiment 3 times and perfect line up (the little dots in the sentiment are in the stamp. it's just the way it's made)..  I am going to love that tool. What do you think? Did I chose some awesome colors?
 

Challenges:
Craft your passion #324 - anything goes
Crafty sentiment - use dies
Digi choosday wk. 32 - anything goes
TTCRD 8-9- anything goes
Artistic inspirations #162 - anything goes
Crafty boots - use a stamp
Word art Wednesday wk.242-243 - anything goes





11 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Looks like a bonnie card to me!! Love it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so pretty. Love the papers. I'm with you...ill start pulling papers and. Ant stop. It's just as easy to make for aThan just one or two...haha. Then there are those days I can't find the paper I want...nothing seems to be right..haha

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card Billie. I love the colours and the mix of textures as well as your great flower. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Monika Reeck said...

I remember that flower
so adorable on your card
and great sentiment in big font too
Love that paper Billie
adorable made
hugs
Monika

Patricia Alvarez said...

This is very beautiful and elegant. I love the colors and the design. Beautiful flower. Thanks for sharing with us over Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! xx

Nancy said...

This one is just beautiful, Billie! I love your gorgeous flower!
Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)

Anonymous said...

Very elegant design. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Creative world said...

Gorgeous wedding card,Billie...love your color combo on it and stunning design you create...thank you for joining us Craft your Passion
Hugs
Željka

Natalie said...

beautiful card! Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

laurigami said...

So elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

What I Created Next said...

Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge (DT). We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck xx