Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Catch the bug New Release / Thank you

Tuesday June 11, 2013
 
New release day at Catch the bug  we have a great new digi Thank You Tulips.  I think this is an awesome new release. I love tulips and there are so many colors possibilities. You could even just use the tulips and remove the thank you. I chose the papers first then decided on the color for the flowers. I love this paper as it already comes layered and you would not know that by looking at it. This is one sheet of card stock.. Of course it's Basic Grey they would have awesome papers..
With all of those graduations and  parties going on and summer birthdays we need  to make some great thank you cards and this would make a nice easy image to use.  Just a thought.
challenges:
Squigglefly #2313 wrap it up
Allsorts #210 in the garden
Five Simple Things #106 - anything goes
Sister Act #10 - anything goes
recipe: thank you tulips ctb, basic grey fiction, copics, ribbon, bg brad, ranger ink sky, my cloud template
 



14 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Word....another amazing card that I'm really attracted to. Papers and sketch made it happened with your touch put upon it.

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. I love the vibrant orange colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Billie, I love the colours and the bg papers. The soft clouds in the background look amazing too. Saw you on MIM :) Cathy x

debbie said...

love the colors on this..

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a beautiful card Billie. Love the image and the colours and layout are awesome. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

catherine said...

This is so beautiful Billie and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful and elegant card - I love, love the shades of orange! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

Holly Young said...

so gorgeous! I really like the unique way you did your ribbon. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Wendy L said...

A great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

brenda said...

A really super card for our theme this week Billie, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful color on this! Gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us in the Squigglefly challenge.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours Billie, love the image and colouring and gorgeous bow.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous - thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

Linda W. said...

Oh my - I love that torn paper look! Sometimes one just have to browse around for new mojo - you've given me mine! Just beautiful!