Friday, June 28, 2013

Catch the bug Free Friday - Happy Day!

Friday June 28, 2013
 
Happy Friday and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned. Before you take off be sure you check out the FREE FRIDAY DIGI - BABY FAIRY.. at Catch the bug  "Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our new images and freebies posted by 7a.m. however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later in the day to see if the freebie has been released."
I have so much fun finding papers that I think will work for the image and then color the image. I know reading some blogs others color the image then find papers. I am sure if I did it like that I could find the papers, I am a hoarder.. collector ... lover of papers. I can never pass them up. Got to have it. Esp. the 6x6 pads..
 
challenges:
Make It Monday #146 - anything goes
Sentimental Sunday #160 - for the girls
Stamp With Fun # 217 - celebrate
Paper Makeup #94 - all tied up
Inspire Me Friday #109 - anything goes inky
Challenges 4 Everybody #23 - anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #13 - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Design - girl power
Sister Act #13 - anything goes
QRK Stampede #45 - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle #81 - happy birthday

recipe: baby fairy/ctb, bazzill, ep -for the record, eureka stamp words, mft die, baby rick rack, su scallop punch, buttons, floss, glitter, copics




8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and design Ginny x

Haideelum said...

Esta hermosa!^.^

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes, fabulous papers, great coloring and the sweetest image.

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Carol said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Tricia G. said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!!

Tricia

Sara S. said...

A very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Andrea said...

Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41