Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wednesday December 7, 2011

Phew.. I am caught up.. Day 7 of 12 days of Christmas at Catch the bug.. http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ today's challenge is the photo on the blog it's of a swan, colors red, white, green and brown.. I chose to use the color as the challenge vs. the swan.. I tried to make it look like Santa was on the roof but after I was done it kind of looked like he was on a box/chest.. oh well I think the chimney helps make it look more like a house roof top with cedar shingle roof.. I used a white ink and my cloud template to give the cloud illusion since it was kind of night time..

paper: pti craft, dcwv.. ink: su white, close to my heart green..stamp: Catch the bug akv santa, tree ?, pti wood grain..accessories: copics, viva pearl pen

2 comments:

Min said...

Wow, how cool is this?! Awesome card Billie? We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cool! love the snow! thanks for playing our 12 days of Christmas challenge at Catch the Bug!