Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday December 10, 2011

I am in the catch up mode today as I have day 8,9,10 to post for the 12 days of Christmas over at Catch the bug.. http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com This card is day 8 and the theme is Milk and Cookies.. I thought this darling little Emma would be perfect for the card holding her bottle of milk. Then I had a sticker of a ginger bread cookie I put by her hand.. For the saying I thought and thought and came up with "what u mean 4 santa ?" I know there were times growing up where there were fewer cookies for Santa that what mom and dad actually put on the plate ; )

paper: bazzille..ink: quick quote..stamp: emma catch the bug digi.. accessories: letter stickers, sticker cookie, ribbon, copics, spellbinder die.



1 comment:

Tammy Miller said...

Loving this project! We're so happy you joined us At Catch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!