Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Do-Al(l)Creative #118 - Thinking of you

October 1, 2026

Hello

We have a new challenge over at


Theme:  Anything goes Use Dies


Oh I love the colors on this card. Great designer papers and fun image of the little bee and blue heart. My sentiment is a little slanted.. but it's homemade... 


Challenges:

2 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Billie, this is such a great card! I love the patterned papers that you used. They go so very well with the bee. I like the little touch of color too. This would make a perfect card for a guy or a girl. Those are always the best! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

creationsnz said...

Great use of papers and geometrics with your classic design. So glad you and your bee joined us this month at Critter Crazy, CarolG