Wednesday July 1, 2026
Hello
We have a new challenge over at
Theme: Monochrome winter wishes
This is an old stamp set from Stampin up.. I used all SU products. I stamped the snowflakes for the background and layered the dies and the scene. I like the way it came out and the pretty purples.
Merry little Christmas #69 - atg Christmas
Love to scrap #180 - atg
Moving along with the times #191 - any color medium


2 comments:
Gorgeous card, Billie! I really love the monochromatic colors. You’ve done a great job combining the background with the main image. I always struggle with this technique. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
I love this monochromatic card. The colors are just beautiful. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
Post a Comment