Monday July 6, 2026
Hello
We have a new challenge over at
Theme: Bookmarks / hobbies and include a sentiment
I decided to go for hobbies vs. bookmarks.. I never use them so thought a card would be best.
I love watching birds. We have hummingbirds all the time even in the winter. We live in the country so we have a nice variety of birds and they are so calming to watch. Last year every spring morning a bird for weeks - I am sure it's a Steller jay brings my two dogs - shih tzus - acorns. it's funny. We don't have an acorn / oak tree around us.. I would have handfuls of them and always the same spot in the yard.. over the fall we decided to get a trail cam and see if we can see who's dropping them off for the boyz.. I don't want them to eat them and they are 3 yrs old so still learning right from wrong.. do they ever out grow that...
The products are from Stampin up.. I love the washi tape stamps and the fun feathers.. The bird is a stamp and punch.
Crafty animals #107 - atg animals
Critter crazy #112 - atg animals


4 comments:
Beautiful card Billie, love the colours and those feathers look amazing.
I would give anything to see a hummingbird, it must bring you great joy, I know just watching the variety we have here is a pleasure, but honestly, those sweet little creatures look so perfect, enjoy. xx
Spectacular card! I haven’t seen these stamps in a long while. Great colours! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our BIRTHDAY theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC
A beautiful card, love the colour choices. The bird and the feathers, work so well. A beautiful card. As for acorns? The squirrels deposit them into the ground, and we have Oak tree saplings all over the garden, which of course we don't want. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Just stopping by to tell you how much I love this card! I saw it over at Aud Sentiments and had to come over for a closer look! Katrina
Post a Comment