Monday June 29, 2026
Hello
It's time for another challenge over at
Theme: Add 2 or 3 color blends
I had fun creating this fun card. I used Oxide Ranger inks and created the stripe. I then cut 3 flowers from Taylored Expressions and stacked them and added to the strip of blended ink. I colored another strip and using Simon Says smile die cut it out and added to the card. I love the colors and the black silhouette flower.
Challenges:
Allsorts #852 - bees/blooms or birds / atg
613 Avenue create - June atg
Beautiful blooms #42 - atg


6 comments:
Beautiful colours for your stripe and sentiment. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.
It's a fantastic card!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts!
Beautiful card,, Billie. I like the reverse look of having a solid image against a patterned background. I like how this sentiment is in the patterned background as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
This is so pretty, Billie! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
This is a beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT
Your project is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and sharing your creativity with us. We appreciate your participation and hope to see you back again for next month’s challenge. Good luck!
Post a Comment