Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #354 - Soak up the sun

Tuesday August 20th, 2024

Hello

Welcome back. I hope I inspire you to create something for our challenge or for any fun card making times

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Sunrise or Sunset


I created this card using My favorite things stencil of the sun. I used Ranger ink. I also created the water with a Newtons nook stencil.. I am not too happy with the water but I thought if I messed with it I would ruin it more so left it be. I stamped the Stampscapes tree and ducks. The sentiment if from My favorite things. I tore a piece of scrap and colored with Ranger ink to make a ground area that the tree was coming out of.  I kinda visioned being on a hill looking down at the water and sun off in the distance.. 

Challenges:
Moving along with the times #169 - summer fun (enjoying the sunrise/sunset_







 

2 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful scene Billie, I love the sunshine, gorgeous. xx

dj said...

What a great sun rise stencil!! and I love your silhouette tree...fantastic!! You have once again given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "sunrise//sunset" challenge!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the takes on our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!