Monday, June 17, 2024

Make my Monday #228 - I'd rather make an impact

Monday June 17, 2024

Hello again. Hope your day is going good and you're finding time to craft during these summer days

We have a new challenge over at 

Theme: Out door fun


This is my idea of outdoor fun for this old body.. LOL  I use to worship the sun but now in my older days and finding out what the sun does to you I have backed off. So it's sun screen and or shade. I used copics and Ranger ink. I created the clouds with my cloud template. The sentiment is from Pink Fresh. Thought it was true and fun. 


 Challenges:
As you like it - with or without words - with, she's talking so it needed words


5 comments:

Tee said...

What a fun card. I love her and that sentiment!!

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Janette said...

I love this Billie, such a great fun image and sentiment.
I agree with you about the sunshine, I was forever out in it but not now, mainly because we don't get much of it, haha, but tis not good anymore. xx

Helen said...

Great card and sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love it! I got a good giggle. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky pinkies. Hope to see you again.