Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #343 - puppy love

 Tuesday March 19, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Cardz 4 Guyz #343

Theme: Dog or Puppies


I used my ground and cloud template with Ranger ink to create the background. I have this awesome tree stamp and no idea who its by.. I stamped the Reverse Confetti images and die cut out. I colored with copics. I was going to add a sentiment but thought I would wait till I sent it. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #81 - anything animal
Critter crazy #84 - anything animal
The paper funday #63 - anything goes / dies




4 comments:

dj said...

So cute!! Great card for inspiring others to play along with our new challenge!! It is gonna be fun to see what others come up with for our new "dogs or puppies" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! #C4G343

Donna Walls said...

This is such a quirky and cute pup, I love the pile of bones. He's like my Stella, a hoarder of treats and bones! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We love seeing all the creativity!
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

anne said...

Great scene and such a fun pup.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
Anne -CCC-DT

creationsnz said...

Aw Billie, another one of yours I love. How can I choose my fave? Really so nice to see your work on Critter Crazy, CarolG