Monday, November 06, 2023

Aud Sentiments #307 - Merry Christmas from Santa

Monday November 6, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this month
Gift Tag / packing and or Christmas 


This is what I came up with. I used a tag die from Marianne using some DCWV paper. I stamped the Santa's from Mama Elephant and used Priam watercolors. The sentiment is in this set. I finished with some ribbon and twine. 


 Challenges: 
Krafty chicks #688 - stamp act
Use your stuff #496 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 44 - anything goes

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Adorable tag girl, I like tags, I really need to make more, great Santa stamps, and very cute! Thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Rachael said...

These Santas are just too cute and I love how you made them into this sweet tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Polkadoodles. Wishing you luck! Hope you'll drop by again soon.