Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Cardz 4 Guyz #333 - So when is this old enough to know

Tuesday October 17, 2023

Hello

A new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz #333

Our theme is 
Spooky or birds


Oh I love these Tim Holtz bird crazy images.. I haven't used for awhile so thought it's about time. I stamped the bird and colored lightly with copics. I used some DCWV designer paper for the hat and used a silver pen and gold pen for the buckle. I found some Quick quote scraps and created the background. I die cut the bird, hat and broom and added to the card. I found this cute Tim Holtz small talk sentiment. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #147 - Halloween
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes
Crafty animals #77 - anything goes with animals
Critter crazy #79 - anything goes animals

4 comments:

dj said...

I am loving that quirky bird...and what a great sentiment perfect for all GUYZ!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new "spooky or bird" challenge!! #C4G333

Lisa said...

Great combination of colors for this fun bird.

lichazul said...

Fun and cute card, congrats 💐 happy day

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Design Challenge Janet DT.