Saturday, April 27, 2019

I love you and miss you - Catch the bug Saturday challenge

Saturday April 27, 2019
 
It's time for another Saturday challenge over at Catch the bug
 
Inspiration to go from for your card

 
This is my card using the image Make it snappy mothers day.. It can be found in the Bugaboo store.  I decided not to use the mothers day part of the card so cut it off. I used Simon says sentiment and stamped it below. I colored the image with copics using the colors that are in the photo. I added a bling to the flower centers. I went over the butterflies with Wink of Stella. I added this to a piece of scrap paper and used twine to give the bottom some interest and a larger bling to the bow center.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - April anything goes
Use your stuff #356 - yarn/string/twine
Cute n crafty #25 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #384-385 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #579 - brads / sequins / gems

Moving along with the times #96 - floral

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love all the colors on this card Billie
so adorable flowers card
hugs
Monika
PS: just have time sitting in front of computer dear Billie

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image and the pretty colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

flossbite said...

Beautiful card, great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Good luck!

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous floral card, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby