Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy birthday - Always Happy Birthday #5

Tuesday May 1-31, 2018
 
Welcome to May and another month long birthday challenge at
 Always Happy Birthday #5  and the theme for this month is
 BIRTHDAY ANYTHING GOES / OPT. FLOWERS
 
 
I was thinking I need a masculine birthday card. now I am no sure if I pulled it off or not.. I guess it depends on the guy..
I used My favorite things flowers and stamped them with Altnew inks. I then added the Paper trey ink sentiment on a scrap piece of Quick Quote paper and added sequins.

Challenges:
Everybody art #424 - flowers
Dragonfly journeys #117 - sequins
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes
Use your stuff - free week
Crafting from the heart #204 - anything goes
Always fun #56 - flowers


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I love your card and guy cards are soooo hard for me too. After all the years of creating them I still struggle. It does depend on the guy, but I think you did a great job on this one. Thanks so much for joining my 'Just Sequins' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys