Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Dear Friend - Inspiration Destination #136

Wednesday September 6, 2017
oops.. it's challenge #133 not 136  our vacation threw me off 
Today we have another challenge at
Inspiration Destination #133
For this two week challenge it's not Anything goes... We have a recipe for you to follow..
Recipe: flowers, die cuts, ribbon, pearls or buttons..  that's it.. easy peasy
 
 
Our sponsor Aurora Wings


So this is my card using Wisteria Sprite.. I colored her with colored pencils.. ALL of it is with pencils. no copics.. which is great since the face is pencils. I tried a few different pencils and got a hot mess but because I did it softly I was able to erase the hot mess and ended up with this.. so if you have that issue and you colored softly just erase it and it should look great... LOL. happy outcome for sure. I then used my Lil inker stitched die and cut it out. I used Paper Trey Ink sentiment to the bottom corner. I took some purple card stock and embossed with large dots folder. I added the stamped image to the embossed piece and tried a binding ribbon off to the side. I added some Nuvo drops to look like pearls and called it done.  I am really pat-n myself on the back with the pencil coloring.. LOL.. Well I hope you play along and if you need some inspiration head over to Inspiration Destination and get inspired.. The DT is amazing.


Challenges:
CCC digi #80 - no designer paper
A bit more time to craft #51 - anything goes
The daily marker - Day 6
Artistic inspirations #185 - anything goes
Love to scrap #101 - anything goes
Simon Monday - stamp it
Crafting from the heart #173 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Shopping our stash #319 - on trend (Nuvo drops)
Word art Wednesday wk. 298-299 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - stamp it






8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! The colors are beautiful!! Love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maura said...

Oh my goodness, your sprite is adorable! Love how you've colored with the purple! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

Mimi said...

Hey Billie! Thanks for visiting at SOS! What a cutie-- I love wisteria: my folks have an awesome gazebo covered with a wisteria plant and it is absolutely MAGICAL in the spring!

Beatriz said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Desings this time. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

Donna said...

Another fab card! Love the wisteria!
Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is adorable, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Monika Reeck said...

I love purple you know it and you coloring her so adorable
lovely added of the ribbon too
wonderfully made my friend
now I must work again
happy I can catch your FIRST BLOG Page
hugs hugs
Monika

Rushd Lady said...

Cute flower child! :)