Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Inspiration Destination #24 - I miss you too often

Wednesday March 11, 2015
 
 
There are two sponsors this week.
 

We have Inky Impressions as one of our sponsors

I chose to use Angelica crafting for my image from Inky Impressions.  She looks so cute sitting there crafting away. I really had fun coloring and using some great colors. I thought I would keep with the hearts and do a little banner at the top. I like the stitching die cut from Lil inker. It gives a nice touch. I was tired of red hearts so went with the turquoise ones instead. 


Challenges:
613 Avenue create #114 - atg /opt twist aquamarine
Craft your passion #252 - atg
Eureka stamps #131 - atg
Crafting from the heart #50 - atg
Die cut diva's  - spring/children
Once stitch at a time #232 - atg/women
Melonheadz friends - use green
Lacy sunshine #53 - passion for fashion

recipe: su card base, image inky impressions, lil inker die, te heart die, mft sentiment, copics









11 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Love both your cards Billie, but especially the Dr Digi image, they always make me smile. xx

Alljazzed2create said...

This is awesome. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps for anything goes.

DT Pam

Monika Reeck said...

ooh so colorfull so lovely Image and so great coloring Billie..I love the color combo you have choosen and you are queen at coloring big images...love this card...hugs, Monika

Arlene said...

I just said "ahh" when I saw your card. It's so sweet and darling.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie just love this image and beautiful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Lisbeth K said...

Beautiful card, such an great image! Thanks for joining Lacy Sunshine- good luck :)

Lisbeth, DT

Michelle said...

And this one is great too.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again in a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Lene said...

Aww. This is so cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

Anonymous said...

Oh, what an adorable image. I love how simple and pretty your card is. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week!

Tanvi said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#252. Good Luck.

Annie said...

Your coloring is gorgeous and I love that sentiment!! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :)