Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Catch the bug - humor me Wednesday - You are my best

Wednesday June 4, 2014
 
It's humor me Wednesday at Catch the bug  and June 8th is Best friend day..
We all have a best friend right? I know I do. They are always the ones you can talk to and they listen and can advise or not, just fun to hang out with and craft with. Just that special person that warms your heart when you think of them.
This is the card I made for using you are the best I thought that I would make the images larger than usual which left me with open space below so just added the banners to make up the open space and to give added colors.
 
challenges:
IDIC #214 - atg
613 Avenue create #74 - atg /with a twist
Craft sentiments - atg
Papertake weekly - atg
Loves rubber stamps #106 - atg
recipe: you are the best / ctb, su card base, bg banner dp, copics





8 comments:

Michelle said...

This so adorable. The sentiment goes so well with the image. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog.

Michelle (DT)

Cathy P said...

Too, too cute, Billie! Love the faces on those sweeties. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs! Cathy xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Such an adorable design. Cute banners. So happy you could join us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Dangina DT

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

So sweet ! The image is so cute !
Thanks for playing with us to robyn's fetish challenge
Hugs

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Love the image and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

Diane said...

Fun card Billie, loving the zendangles on your banner !! Fantastic colouring too sweetie !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

I love this card and colours x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!