Friday, November 15, 2013

Catch the bug Free Friday - AKV winter snowboard

Friday November 15, 2013
 
Woo Hoo Free Friday at Catch the bug and we have this darling AKV Winter Snowboarder.
Of course I had to put him in a down hill snow board terrain.  You would never catch me out there I am not a cold weather person and I for sure would break a leg. Not a good thing but I sure had fun making him have a fun time.
If for some reason the free image is not there, please check back later as sometimes life just gets in the way. It will be there and it's free all week.
challenges:
One Stitch At A Time #189 - holidays
Make It Monday #166 - anything goes
613 Avenue Create #45 - anything goes / with option thank you
A*Muse - glitter
Challenge 4 Everybody #33 - anything goes
Crafty Sentiment - blues
Paper Take Weekly - snow and ice
Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
recipe: ctb/akv snowboarder, bazzill, stickles, pearl powder (for snowflakes if you look real hard, mft snowflakes stamp, words mft, copics, ranger





11 comments:

Nikki Byrne said...

Great image and I LOVE how you have created the snow effect. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I don't think this card could be any cuter! The background with the sky and snow is so pretty. And that image is really fun!
Thanks so much for sharing this week at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Ingrid Mason said...

What a wonderful snowy scene you have created for that very cute snowboarder Billie - I can just feel him enjoying the thrill of 'boarding' over those peaks and troughs that you have created so beautifully. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Chana Malkah said...

This is beautiful and I love the composition! Your image is adorable and your snow drifts, awesome! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

CraftyGirl said...

Billie, love the cute image and the texture of your background. Lovely glitter as well!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!!! I love all the detail and coloring. Thanks for sharing this with us at MIM.

hugs
Rocio, DT

rachel said...

super card - all the blue looks fabulous - thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

Chris said...

This guy really makes me smile - cute card! Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie!! This is frosty fun and I just love the diff layers!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Blues” challenge!!
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

Lisa said...

This is so sweet Billie! I love the glitter in the snow. Thanks for joining our Snow & Ice challenge at Papertake Weekly :)