Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Bozo

Monday August 20, 2012

There are three cards for today's release at Paper Pretties I am going to do three separate posts as I don't know how to split the cards for challenges.. all three don't fit the same themes out there.. sorry for the confusion.. This is Cirque the new release.. his other new release is Primary crayon.. I don't have a photo of him/her/it.

The theme for Paper Pretties challenge this week is PRIMARY COLORS -BLUE/RED/YELLOW

I did not want to cut the brad leg off and kind of thought looked cool letting it hang out.. I also used a circle hole enforcer sticker under the brad. Colored it and stamped some script over it. I did a bunch of sheets in different colors and different small script/images and just peal one off when I need to use it. Really handy and I like the extra touch it gives.

challenges:
craft your days away #52 - atg
make it monday #103 - atg

recipe: cirque / paper pretties, sassafras paper, office support circles, copics, su background stamp, van su paper, scraps, spellbinder, brads, quick quote chalk ink



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday card. Love the color combo and Bozo too. :D Thanks for joining us at MIM!

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning. Good Luck!
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a super card. Full of fun with beautiful colours. Gives you something to smile about and reminds you that life is not all doom and gloom. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Danielle Vincent said...

What a fun, bright, wonderful card! I love that way the brad end sticks out too - wouldn't have thought of it before, but I will now! Popped in from MIM#103 - hugs!

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Berit Synnøve said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love all your colors and your layout.
Thanks for joining our last challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit