Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday March 24, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #151 challenge.. http://unscriptedsketches.com/ Also, we are looking for some new design team members, if your interested hop on over to US and see what is involved. Really believe me it's quite simple so if your interested follow the requirements to get noticed. Also take a look at what the other DT members made for their challenge today and leave them a nice hello.. Good Day and Happy Saturday I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets time to do something fun. My dear friend is coming over today to play in my craft room.. We always have a lot of fun and I have a lot of DT cards to make so this also works out great. I hope you get a chance to play along with this weeks sketch from Unscripted Sketches. This is the card I made this week to go along with the sketch.. I am sure glad it's not written in stone where you have to follow the sketch to the exact because it just wasn't going to happen for me. I love how this came out and the colors really worked out good. I hope you enjoy and this entices you to submit your card in the challenge.

challenges:
frosted designs; grids http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
fun with shapes and more - stripes http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.com/

recipe: my mind eyes/miss caroline, pti die and stamp/love lives here, ranger and quick quote ink, su butterfly die







4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I love how you've made your grid out of cute little houses! How creative! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

Monique said...

Just lovely - the lil houses are so cute!

Lydia said...

I too love your houses! Love the colours and that wood paper. So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!

Seija said...

I like the style of your card, it's so gorgoues! Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more!
XOXO Michi