Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday January 19-2012

This is for the challenge over at crafters digital art center challenge #10 tag cdacpc10, bug..
I got some cards made today as we are snowed in. My work which never closes (government agency) has been closed for the last two days..I live an hour from work so no way I could make it even if it was open. Our driveway is over 40 feet long and I couldn't even get my car out. Hubby tried and got suck about 2 feet from the garage.. Not going anywhere.. so I spent the daylight hours making cards as we are with out power too. It went out at 6:30a.m. and still not on as of 4:30p.m. thank goodness for our generators so I can at least cook dinner and upload my cards.

This is a lovely lady from Bugaboo so of course I had to use the free image for the challenge. This was a saying of Bugaboo's that I had for another image. The chair I colored then used a pti small stamp and stamped off then stamped on the chair to give it a pattern, love the way it came out.
challenge: dysu #55 -patterns http://www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com/

paper: scraps of different papers..image: bugaboo, pti small stamp for chair pattern..accessories: ric rack ribbon, spellbinder, copics.

4 comments:

WencheP said...

Fabulous card and so funny. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Super cute and fun!! Love the image and the quote. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week, Joan

Ren-Yi said...

Too funny. This card is great. I love the ric rac. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Jacq said...

Great card and so funny! You're right, the chair came out beautifully, what a great idea to stamp over the coloured image. Thanks for sharing. :)