Friday September 16, 2011
One card 5 challenges....
1) CDAC progressive challenge - fall /autumn http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges?
2) The Pink Elephant #116 -vintage http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
3) Top Tip Tuesday #51 birthday http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
TTT-TIP: When using a die that gives a border like the spellbinder..while the die is still on the cut image using a blending sponge and sponge color on the background then when you remove the die the covered area will be white. (or what ever color the cut image is)
4) Ladybug Crafts Ink #37 - flowers http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
5) Hand Stamped Sentiment -fall http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/
This is the third challenge for the Crafters Digital Art Center for the part three of the progressive challenge. I also love this image as it's quite whimsical, I put this in the vintage and autumn/fall challenge because of the clothing. I thought he had a detective look so I had this stamp from Club Scrap and that fit perfect. What a strange fellow but love him. Love the vintage looking colors and papers.
Paper: TE card base, DCWV.. Ink: Memento brown, Ranger shabby shutter, wild homey, Quick Quote mocha mama.. Stamp: nicecrane digi, club scrap.. Accessories: Spellbinder die, corner rounder, seam binding that I spritzed with brown/marshmallow, Pizzaz a plenty half pearl, flowers, Copics